The SCG1800 Series has been developed from the ground up, giving priority to exceptional mobility, constructional integrity and usability.
The fundamental difference between the 1805,1806 and 1807 is the change between “Open” design and “Closed” design to cater for a number of higher profile applications where a more enclosed look to the trolley is considered an advantage without loss of usability. To further cater for public-space and day cleaning each model is available with the added safety and security of lockable doors. The construction of both models is our well established Structofoam specification equipped with 200mm (8”) heavy duty super quiet castors equally suitable for outside use together with rotating corner buffers and soft side wall protection.
• 120 Litre Waste Capacity – Fully lidded providing excellent capacity for normal waste collection and disposal. Folds down for compact storage.
• All-Terrain Castors – 200mm heavy duty super quiet castors equally suitable for inside or outside use.
• Choice of Mop Kits – Compatible with 6 additional kits, providing the right mop for the right cleaning task.
• Lockable Door Option – Provides added safety and security when you want to keep the contents of the trolley out of sight and out of reach.
• Structofoam Construction – The heavy duty Structofoam base is strong and resistant to scratches and dents.
• Shelf Storage – Store a wide variety of cleaning items.
• Optional Fixed Floor Sign – Essential for carrying out cleaning in public spaces.