The Numatic MidMop MMT1616 is always on hand and easily stored, the compact design provides a go anywhere twin bucket mopping system.
What is important about the MidMop design is that the mop press is conveniently mounted in the middle and above the clean and dirty water buckets with the very real advantage that you have full access to both buckets all of the time but, equally, the press is in the optimum position to be used without continuously bending down.
An additional advantage of the mid-mounting is that both of the 16-litre pails can be removed and replaced without moving the mop press.
The integrated water diverter ensures all dirty water is directed into the red handled dirty water bucket at all times ensuring a good and adequate mop-rinsing facility before using the blue handled clean water bucket.
When a mopping system is easy to use with everything in its place it plays a major part in improving the standard.
• Allmops Press – Allows the use of both Kentucky style and Flat mops.
• Selection of Optional Mops – With a choice of multiple mops to choose from you can be sure to have the right mop for the job.
• Modular Design – A range of accessories allow the user to create a MidMop unit that precisely suits the environment to be cleaned.
• Automatic Water Separator – Dirty water is simply diverted to the red handled dirty bucket keeping your clean water, clean.
• Mid-mounted Mop Press – An advantage of the mid-mounting is that both of the 16-litre pails can be removed and replaced without moving the mop press.