The Numatic Hi-Bak HB1812 represents a super compact, truly professional dual compartment mopping unit, with our unique parabolic separator allowing a generous 18-litre front clean water container and 12-litre dirty water section to the rear.
The 60%/40% split in container capacity is genuinely practical, allowing larger areas to be cleaned before emptying and refilling is required.
For smaller applications the separator may be reversed and the press placed in its lower mounting position, resulting in a truly Xtra Compact system. In the event of a single 30-litre bucket requirement, the parabolic separator can be easily removed.
The All-Mops Press is suitable for a whole range of Kentucky and Flat mops, providing excellent performance and results.
The Structofoam Hi-Bak bucket design speaks for itself in terms of rugged reliability, running on 75mm (3”) non-marking castors – ensuring excellent movement.
• Colour Coded Handles – Colour coded cleaning equipment promotes hygiene and helps prevent cross contamination between different areas.
• 30-Litre Capacity – A generous 30L capacity allows you to clean for longer with fewer refills.
• Parabolic Water Separator – Split the 30L capacity bucket into an 18L clean water section and 12L dirty water section or vice versa.
• Allmops Press – Allows the use of both Kentucky style and Flat mops.
• Selection of Optional Mops – With a choice of multiple mops to choose from you can be sure to have the right mop for the job.