Save yourself the effort in future of sweeping out corners by hand: the diesel-powered Karcher KM 125/130 R D+KSSB ride-on vacuum sweeper makes this tedious extra task redundant. Thanks to the sweeping crescent side brush, a patented Kärcher innovation, you can sweep out corners conveniently and quickly with just a single pass. The machine offers other convenient patents and equipment features like electrohydraulic high container emptying, fully automatic Tact filter cleaning for virtually dust-free cleaning, and the Kärcher Intelligent Key System, which allows you to assign different rights to different users. The main sweeper roller, which is positioned between the rear wheels, not only allows obstacles to be driven over, it is also adjusted in height automatically depending on wear and tear using the “Teach System”. Moreover, it is very easy to access owing to its location. Three different contact pressures can be selected, depending on the level of dirt and the ground surface. And last but not least, the multifunctional display shows you the contact pressure selected and the level of wear and tear on the roller.
Features & Benefits
Sweeping crescent side brush
- No more tedious sweeping by hand.
- Cleans in corners in a single pass.
- Removes the need for manual pre-cleaning or multiple passes, thereby saving on costs.
Innovative, highly effective and automatic Tact filter cleaning system
- Consistently clean pores for an optimal cleaning result.
- Automatic cleaning.
- Filter elements with 4x performance.
- Automatic roller brush correction according to wear.
- Three contact pressures selectable at the push of a button.
- Less wear and tear in Eco mode.
Kärcher Intelligent Key
- Programmable in 28 different languages.
- Assignment of user rights for machine settings.
- The machine can only be operated with Kärcher Intelligent Key.
Roller brush on the rear axle
- Easier to drive over high kerbs.
- Easy roller brush access, brush roller replacement in less than 5 minutes.
- Roller brush can be checked within seconds.
- Machine data is shown on the display (e.g. main sweeper roller wear display).
- Colour coding.
- EASY Operation switch for machine start, transport and sweeping function.
Power Plus concept
- Excess power generated in motion is transferred to a battery.
- When driving uphill, the additional power is used for the motor.