The Karcher B 300 R I LPG Ride-on Scrubber Sweeper is equipped with a working width of up to 1755 cm and an extra-large roller brush, the ride-on combination machine makes it possible to scrub and sweep in one step and is therefore ideal for the deep and maintenance cleaning of large areas. Thanks to the optional side brushes/side scrubbing decks, cleaning close to the walls and into the corners is also possible. The environmentally friendly and economical drive with liquid gas (LPG), as well as the 300 litre water tank, permit long work intervals with area performances of up to 16,550 m²/h. A wide, curved squeegee ensures excellent suction, whereas the high dump guarantees simple and very convenient disposal of the waste. A solid steel frame gives the machine the robustness it needs to also easily overcome tougher applications.
Features & Benefits
Scrub vacuuming and sweeping in a single work process
- Double productivity of man and machine.
- Halves of the hours worked.
- Pre-sweeping not necessary.
Simple high container emptying of the rubbish bin
- Convenient for the operator.
- No direct contact with dirt.
- Emptying of the rubbish bin takes place while you are seated.
Rotatable side brush/side scrubbing deck brushes on both sides of the machine
- Expansion of the working width up to 1,755 mm.
- Allows area performance of over 16,000 m²/h.
- Protects machine and objects.
Raised driving position
- Very good view of the surface to be cleaned.
- Agile handling.
Economical, with liquid gas (LPG) combustion engine
- Long, uninterrupted periods of work.
- Also suitable for interior use.
- Independent cleaning.
Solid steel frame
- Robust machine that is also suitable for more heavy-duty jobs.
- Very good suction, even in tight curves.