The powerful Karcher 8/18-4 M St High Pressure Washer motor/pump unit with robust 3-piston axial pump and brass cylinder head, 4-pole slow-running three-phase motor and pressure switch control impresses with up to 20% higher energy efficiency and cleaning performance. The stationary middle-class machine is designed both for vertical and horizontal use. The 3-point support on the back of the machine enables vertical wall mounting as well as horizontal installation. Easy access to the high-pressure pump, which is protected by a large water filter, and to the electronic components, is proof of the extremely maintenance-friendly machine design. Using the Servo Control function, the water volume and working pressure can be varied by selecting the corresponding nozzles. All high-pressure components are protected from loads in stand-by operation by the reliable automatic pressure relief feature.
Features & Benefits
- Automatic pressure relief for protecting the components extends their service life. Powerful, 4-pole slow-running electric motor. High-quality brass cylinder head.
- Designed for upright and horizontal operation.
Prepared for stationary operation
- Simple and robust 3-point attachment for wall mounting on the rear of unit.
- Space-saving, compact design.
- Robust plastic chassis reliably protects the pump against damage and dirt.
- Easy access to the cylinder head when bottom of machine is opened.
- Fast access to electrical box through simple removal of cover.
- Large, easy-to-reach water fine filter for protecting the pump against dirt particles in the water.
Increased energy efficiency
- Newly developed 3-piston axial pump with considerably reduced flow and pressure losses.
- 20 percent increase in cleaning performance and energy efficiency.